Mayhem at the Mountain
Spring 2014 WCGS Post-Season Tournament
All park rules are still in effect with the addition of the following:
• Rosters are frozen; no fill-in players may be used.
• Minimum Player Count: In all age groups 10u and above, a game must
start with at least eight players and may drop to seven players in cases of
• Both teams are advised to keep a scorebook. The Home Team will be the
official book and the Visiting Team will recruit a volunteer to work the
• A pre-game coin flip will determine Home & Visitor. In the championship
game, the team coming in from the winners’ bracket will be the Home
Team. Should there be an “IF” game, a coin toss will determine Home &
• Ties will be broken using our park tie-breaker rule. A maximum of two tiebreaker
innings will be played. If still tied, the Board member on duty will
conduct a coin toss to determine the winner. **
o ** The only exceptions are the championship and “IF” games, which
will continue play in the tie-breaker format until a winner is
• In all age groups, if not specifically covered in the park rules, outfielders
may be positioned on the dirt within five feet of the grass prior to the pitch.
• Slow Pitch: A pitched ball that hits the plate is considered a live ball.
• No games will be rescheduled except due to weather.
• If weather presents an issue, the tournament format may be changed to